Sunday, December 11, 2005

I need to gather some stream!!

Well, yesterday, I was surfing some blogs and found this girl very interesting, she was a senior student of Dan Jian university Russian depart, and she also speaks few other languages as well, for she
used to study in a language school....what can I say ? I wish I was in that school, too.
"If one speaks or acts with a cruel mind, misery follows, as the cart follows the horse..If one speaks or act with a pure mind, happiness follows, as the shadow follows its source."
Am I in the first case or latter case?
如果一個人的舉止言行是殘暴的,不幸會像拖車跟著馬一樣跟隨著他,如果他的舉止言行是純潔的,快樂會像影子跟隨著光源一樣跟隨(如影隨形)。
unfortunately, we all have to admit that everyone has a bad side in his or her head, sometimes, we just don't put them into effect, instead, we
hide them in the deepest part of our mind.I have to say that these quotes
are not always truth but sometimes flawed at its context.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home