Friday, December 16, 2005

Take your MicroSoft and shove it up your ass

after a briefing in Apple's IPOD fad, the teacher wanted to know if there's any questions we would like to talk about.I cannot help myself but spur out my curiosity,"don't you feel it was ill-specied when you call Apple was in its downturn? I mean, of course, MicroSoft beat Apple up if you only mention its revenue, one market on general PC user while the other one rely on advance user or graphic-designing expert who " I, I asked. The lecturer, nodding her head, answered" Indeed, Apple and MicroSoft market on seperate customers."
Not for long, a different voice emerged from the crowd, charlenging my
discourse at the present IT market.Here's what he said,"while we questioned the Apple core competence, please don't forget that Microsoft buyout Apple's stock for control."
Well, basically, our friend seems to lack the ability to logicalise his statement and just like what the professors called the" unreasonable man".You see the two companies is technically in competition, in some aspect, they are working together to make profits, Micorsoft has it's PC
comsumer while Apple the stable system-demanding user,


our class was in the discussion of who's the ruler of IT industry,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home