Monday, December 07, 2009

7th Dec 2009, I'm in the U.S.

Many many years later when I am so old that I have to use magnifying glass to read this article, I will be astonished by myself, trying to figure out how the hell is that- wrote down the note saying that I was about to fly to Russian and , all of a sudden, appear to be in the U.S today.

The fact is I was in Russia and made some friends there. Some of them I still keep in touch with, the others I felt ashamed to have lost track of them.
Let's review a little bit about the question- why did I travel to Russia?
Well, no. Nothing. Nothing comes to my mind at this moment. Wait...
It seems like I was gonna to take a test and see if I could get a job in China or Taiwan. Ok, that was the plan. What happened then? I tried, in the beginning, keeping my head in the books and even hired a tutor for everyday converstion practice. It turns that this tutor was more motivated and enthusiastic than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home