Thursday, September 21, 2006

Journals in Kojen 8/8

So I was sitting beside the radio, rotting, listening to BBC7 comedy programs, then I came up with this idea of asking this girl out for a cup of coffee. Her name was Zoe. She has a degree in Russian language and a minor in Journalism( I still don't understant why people start to choose this odd combination). One of the reasons that I asked her out was that she's heading for Moscow for further study. Surely, I'm not gonnal miss this chance to talk about her future plans.

So we met at seven and kept on talking and talking until I decided to stop taking advantage of her(I asked her Russian grammar problems most of the time) It was a informative talk though, and the strange thing was I went home and slept liek a baby. My long-standing sleep problems seemed to be miraculously cured.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home