Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Learn to live with it...

There are always new vocabularies, oral mistakes and illogic essays.
You just have to live with it. I started to feel that the sooner I realize pursuing a law career is
my last resort, the better I can survive without having to look back.

I know I am not much of a social person. Sometimes I feel that I unconciously put on a long face to scare away people around me. I should think out of something to deal with it. I should stop being cynical and open my heart to other people. Everyone has a corner in his/her mind to hide things that should be known only to themselves.

I felt frustrated lately. Why? I kept asking myself this question. It seems to me that I thought I could improve my english overnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home