Tuesday, October 17, 2006

journals in Kojen 8-10


Last night I was watching the first season of the West Wing, and decided to write a obituary for the person who played Leo Mcgary, who was the chief of staff to the President in the TV series.
Somehow, today when I was ready to give it a try, I can't remember his real name. Then I think, "to hell with that, I'm gonna do it anyway." So, here it goes:
Dear Mr. Spencer
My name is Jerome and I've been one of your big fans since the first time I sawin the "the west Wing" I love your show because your performance and acting was so extraordinary and enchanting. I still can recall at one scence you were standing there in the Oval office, arguing with the President who was just about to launch a war against his enemy, and then you said, "Dr. King wasn't wrong, he's just didn't have your job."
It's really a shame that you give in to you long-standing heart disease and left us your admirers.
The moment you left us, I believe, was when we lost one of our best actors in the world. I'm only
glad that you had left us such a fascinating work, which I'm sure would be your legacy for us.

Respectfully
Jerome.


PS: It's not really an obituary, I know, but I just want to write the old man an message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home